Money Back Policies
As stated in our Terms and Conditions, the product we provide is non-refundable, however the company may choose to issue a refund in the following cases:
- The paper is delayed for over 3 hours after the final deadline
- Substantial plagiarism is detected and reliable proof is presented
- The research is off-topic, of low quality or does not match the requirements that were clearly stated by the client in the order description
All refund requests will be reviewed to determine whether the case calls for a refund.
The company also can provide amendments and revisions of the initial order as a part of its standard service. Any revisions should only include changes and adjustments that were not met in the submitted order and are within the initial guidelines specified in the order form. The company only undertakes to provide revisions under the following conditions:
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- No changes of the paper are allowed to be made by the customer before revision takes place.
- The customer should allow up to 48 hours for the revision to be processed.
- Revision should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.