Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions For Customers
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY ORDER AND/OR PAYMENT TO THIS WEBSITE.
Further on in this document:
"Client", "Customer" and "You", refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
"The Company" refers to my-writing-expert.org.
"Product", "Paper" means an original research or advice that the client receives according to his/her order requirements.
"Order" – a request for a service provided by My-Writing-Expert, processed according to the procedure described on the website.
About our services
- All products are provided solely as examples for research, reference, and / or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, and so forth).
- The products delivered are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company.
- The Company does not make any guarantees regarding Customer’s grades as an outcome or consequence of submission of the Product to any academic institution. The purpose of this Agreement is strictly to provide the Customer with an original reference document or related services according to the Customer’s instructions.
- The Company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or improper usage of research contained therein.
- The Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. Once an Order has been completed, we will not grant a refund under any circumstances, unless specifically stated therein. In certain cases, the Company MAY provide a refund on its own discretion. For more information about our money back guarantee, please refer to Money Back of the website.
- The Company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the client's choice to use our services.
- The Company reserves the right to use any relevant sources to complete the research – including but not limited to books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, unless otherwise is specified by the client. If a specific source is required the client is responsible for providing this source as a scan or a fax copy.
- The Customer should provide clear briefings and ensure all the materials required additionally are provided. Failure to provide the information timely might delay the processing of the paper.
- All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to My-Writing-Expert and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. My-Writing-Expert reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials.
- Website reserves the right to remove Content for any reason and at any time, without notification or warnings of any kind. You should not rely on answers posted on the Site. The answers are only intended to be a piece of advice, and they may not accurately or fully answer your question.
- You will agree to receive emails from us and ensure that they do not get blocked by spam editors or other mailbox filtering.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
- My-Writing-Expert has the right, but not the obligation to:
- monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with My-Writing-Expert’s policies;
- report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms;
- suspend or cancel your account if it believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions or other written policies and procedures posted on the My-Writing-Expert web-site. If you engage, in My-Writing-Expert’s sole discretion, in fraudulent activities, you understand and agree that My-Writing-Expert has the right to immediately close your account and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in your account; and/or
- manage the Site in a manner designed to protect My-Writing-Expert and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
- WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, My-Writing-Expert RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, TO DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE TO ANY PERSON WHO IS IN BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
- IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED FOR ANY REASON, THE CONTENT THAT YOU HAVE POSTED MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. My-Writing-Expert RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION TO STORE OR KEEP COPIES OF YOUR MATERIALS OR CONTRIBUTIONS, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW OR COURT ORDER.
- These Terms and Conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
- The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.
Money back policies
The product delivered by the website is in its essence non-refundable; however, upon request from the client we might provide a refund in such cases:
- The research is off-topic, of low quality or the requirements that were clearly stated by the client in the order description were not met
- Substantial plagiarism is detected and reliable proof is presented
- The research is delivered late: more than three hours after the final deadline
Each refund request will be manually reviewed by a manager, who will decide if the order is eligible for a refund.
The company offers minor amendments and revisions of the initial order free of extra costs. Any revision requests should only include changes and adjustments that were not met in the submitted order and do not make adjustments to the initial instructions specified in the order form. The company only undertakes to provide revisions under the following conditions:
- The paper has not been modified by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- 48 hours should be allowed for the revision to be processed.
- Revision should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.
My-Writing-Expert MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SITE CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK THEREIN. THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS SITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ALSO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, VICARIOUS, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.